Access the following to complete the Assessment:
· Document #1: Request for Training
· Document #2: Report from Parent-Teacher Meeting
· Document #3: Teacher’s Weekly Log
This Assessment is a Performance Task in which you will assume the role of an early childhood professional with expertise in culturally responsive practices who provides consulting services to several early childcare centers. You are also the author of a popular blog called “The Care in Caregiving.” You will use the information in the documents and research from the professional knowledge base to recommend culturally responsive practices to promote supportive and respectful partnerships with families and positive outcomes for young children.
Your response to this Assessment should
· Reflect the criteria provided in the Rubric, which provides information on how the Assessment will be evaluated.
· Adhere to the required assignment length.
· Use the APA course paper template available here . All submissions must follow the conventions of scholarly writing. Properly formatted APA citations and references must be provided where appropriate.
Professional Skills: Written Communication and Critical Thinking and Problem Solving are assessed in this Competency. You are strongly encouraged to use the Writing HYPERLINK “https://s3.amazonaws.com/fwk-interactives/0Early+Childhood+Studies/Assessments+/Assessment_Writing%2BChecklist_7_7+(1).docx” HYPERL