Attached is the case study. Create a PowerPoint Presentation. The final product will be no longer than 15 slides including the title page and reference page. You will use the note section of the PowerPoint to discuss, explain and support the reasoning and conclusions for the information presented in each slide.
The expectation is that each slide presented is more than a few sentences and contains in-text citations within the slide. Explanation of the slide ideas should be in the note section. The analysis should support the ideas presented on the slides.
In the presentation, you will:
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of individual decision-making. Then, discuss how the advantages and disadvantages apply to the case scenario;
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of group decision-making. Then, discuss how the advantages and disadvantages apply to the case scenario;
- Identify the biases and explain how bias entered into Stephanie’s decision-making;
- Discuss the risk and uncertainty associated with Stephanie making the decision individually rather than waiting for the group;
- Provide a clear and concise answer to the assignment question “Was Stephanie right in making the decision on her own and not waiting for the team?” Explain with no fewer than three reasons supported with the course material why the conclusion drawn is the best answer.
- Once you have discussed the answer to the assignment question, “Was Stephanie right in making the decision on her own and not waiting for the team,?” discuss the reasoning for not selecting the other choice. (For example, if you stated that Stephanie was right in making the decision individually, then explain why not waiting to make the group decision was the wrong choice).