Use SPSS to answer the research question you constructed. Then, compose a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis in APA format in which you answer the following questions:
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design(s) would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- What is the answer to your research question?
- What are the possible implications of social change?
Be sure to include your data output with your analysis. See page 996 in your Warner textbook for an excellent APA-compliant write-up of a repeated-measures ANOVA.
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to repeated measures ANOVA.
- Review the Article Critique Assignment Guide in the Walden Library, listed in the Week 2 Learning Resources.
- Search the Walden Library for a quantitative article that applies repeated measures ANOVA.
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the research you found in the Walden Library that includes responses to the following prompts:
- Why did the authors select repeated measures ANOVA in the research?
- Do you think this test was the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
- Did the authors display the results in a figure or table?
- Does the results table stand alone? In other words, are you able to interpret the study from it? Why or why not?
Warner, R. M. (2013). Applied statistics: From bivariate through multivariate techniques (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.
This chapter illustrates the one-way within-subjects ANOVA, which allows for the assessment of repeated measures.