You met the length requirement of 7-8 pages and covered the specified areas well. I particularly liked how you specifically related your research to concepts from our coursework. Your sources are solid. You are always welcome to add more to round out your research as you complete your project. As you refine things for your final submission, I would encourage you to give some thought to additional ways they could improve efficiency. Other areas you could continue to flesh out to show mastery are: (1) ways they can become even stronger globally and (2) additional thoughts on any barriers to their achieving acceptable levels of social responsibility while remaining efficient and profitable internally. You’re well on your way!
Your paper must 7 – 8 pages long besides a cover page and a reference page. It should demonstrate a strong thesis statement supported by research from at least 3 scholarly sources. Both a references page and in text citations must be in APA format.
Your paper should include the following:
- A brief description of the organization and industry they selected
- At least four key concepts relevant to Operations Management in your organization
- An explanation of how these elements directly relate to Operations Management
- An analysis of how these concepts work together to resolve business problems
- An analysis of how these (4) concepts reflect effective management and efficiency
- An evaluation of operations concerns in global markets
- An evaluation of corporate social responsibility issues with regards to quality and industry standards.