For this assignment, you will be taking on the role of marketing manager for the organization that you researched in Unit VI. Within that role, you will need to present the marketing plan that you completed in Unit VI to the marketing team. This will require no additional research, but you will be compiling your content into a PowerPoint presentation and subsequent video. The items below should be included in your presentation.
- Introduction: Include a brief introduction of the company.
- Competitive Analysis: Provide a comparison of the company against two or three competitors.
- Marketing Strategies: https://perfectwriterblog.com/education-homework-help/for-this-assignment-you-will-be-taking-on-the-role-of-marketing-manager-for-the-organization/ Include an examination of all four Ps (product, price, place, and promotion). This should include the product and service, pricing, distribution/place, and both traditional and digital marketing strategies.
- Competitive Advantage: Address whether the company holds a competitive advantage in each of the areas of the four Ps.
- Ethical Stance of Company: Present the company’s ethical stance, which can include topics such as how they have created an ethical culture, social responsibility or corporate social responsibility (CSR), or any other topics related to ethical behavior within the organization.
- Conclusion: Provide recommendations for this company with respect to future marketing strategies, remembering to include topics involving all four Ps.
The PowerPoint must meet the criteria below.
- Must be at least 12 slides in length (not counting the title slide).
- Include speaker notes in order to further explain the information on each slide.
- If outside sources are used, please follow APA Style when creating citations and references.
The video portion of this assignment can be completed by choosing one of the options below.
- Option 1: Using a camera, record yourself presenting your PowerPoint presentation. You can use a smartphone to record, or you can have someone else record you; just make certain that your slides are visible as you present. The video should be professional and must be at least 5 minutes in length.
- Option 2: Using the “Record Audio” option in PowerPoint, record audio for each slide. With audio added, the presentation must be at least 5 minutes in length. To record audio, select the “Insert” tab, select the “Audio” icon, and then select “Record Audio” from the dropdown to begin recording.
Assignment submission instructions are below.
- Option 1: If you filmed a video of yourself presenting your PowerPoint, you will upload your video to YouTube. Place the link to your https://perfectwriterblog.com/education-homework-help/for-this-assignment-you-will-be-taking-on-the-role-of-marketing-manager-for-the-organization/ YouTube video in a Word document. You will then submit two separate files to Blackboard: (1) your PowerPoint presentation and (2) the Word document containing the link to your video.
- Option 2: If you chose to record audio using PowerPoint, you will submit one file, which will be your PowerPoint presentation. Make certain to preview your presentation before submitting to make certain that the audio for each slide is present and understandable.
The following task learning guides (TLGs) may be of assistance as you complete this assignment.