PART 1-Informatics has changed dramatically in the last ten years. The changes in health care alone have forced organizations to do things far differently than they once imagined. The massive amounts of data available grow every day. The purpose of thisassignment is for students to use data and trends to forecast the future of the field of informatics.
Research recent trends to forecast what the coming years may bring for the field of informatics.
Use data to support your predictions.
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
- mind map
- concept map
- digital poster
- infograpPART 2-Develop a proposal in which you evaluate the two specific products you selected in Week 4. Your goal is to persuade the directors of the health care workplace to implement your chosen informatics solution.
- Address the following details:
- Brief description of the administrative or clinical issue
- Concise overview of the two products, including an evaluation of all relevant features of each product
- Select one (not both) product for implementation and provide a clear explanation about why
- Two suggestions of how the chosen product could be implemented
- Two suggestions for how the chosen product would be evaluated after implementation
- Identify a future trend in this area
Develop a presentation using one of the following formats:
- 7- to 10-slide presentation with Speaker Notes of 50-250 words per slide
- oral presentation including appropriate visual aid (for example, a handout or brochure)
- another format approved by your facilitator
Include a minimum of five peer-reviewed references and speakers notes, in a separate document if necessary.