- Name 2 requirements about safety of the environment. 10ANCAC09.0601
- What are at least 5 items that are deemed has potentially hazardous and must be inaccessible to children? 10ANCAC09.0604
- Explain the rule about smoking in the child care facility. 10ANCAC09.0604
- How often must the indoor and outdoor premises be checked for debris, vandalism and broken equipment? 10ANCAC09.0604
- How often must fire drills be performed? 10ANCAC09.0604
- How often must a playground safety checklist be completed? 10A NCA C09 .0605
- When is an incident report required? 10A NCAC 09 .0802
- In order to administer any non-prescription or over-the-counter medication, name three things that are required. 10A NCAC 09 .0803
- Name 4 requirements for administering prescribed medications to children. 10A NCAC 09 .0803
- When can a parent access the child care center, his or her child is enrolled in? 10A NCAC 09 .0205
Best writers. Best papers. Let professionals take care of your academic papersOrder a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
Use the following coupon "FIRST15"
https://payfor-essay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/logoPFE.png 0 0 developer https://payfor-essay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/logoPFE.png developer2021-06-18 10:49:582021-06-18 10:49:58Requirements about safety of the environment.