Reflect: This discussion will discuss specific ways in which the study of logic and critical thinking can benefit you in your personal life. Some general categories you might consider are:
- Performing at the highest level in your education
- Achieving your potential in your career
- Effectively using your time and skills
- Intelligently managing your finances
- Making responsible investments/purchases
- Not falling for scams of any kind
- Improving personal relationships
- Correcting bad habits and developing good ones
- Choosing a path in life that one finds most personally fulfillment
- Or another relevant possibility
- present and explain at least two areas of your life that can be benefitted by using logic and critical thought (you may choose from the list above or use another area of life).
- provide at least one specific example for each of how logic and critical thought can be applied to those areas of life
- discuss in general terms how application of these skills can contribute to the success and fulfillment in that area of life.