PART 1. NO COVER PAGE. AT LEAST 3 REFERENCES WITH URL PLEASE 400-500 WORDS.
- Discussion Question
- As a partner in a small communications firm, you have noticed that your fellow partners and several employees have mentioned new product ideas they felt were worth pursuing, but that none of these ideas have been pursued. Propose a formal process to determine if ideas that are presented are worthy of market testing. Include the following in your proposal:
- Likely sources of new product or business ideas
- Data gathering and factual analysis
- Ability to make creative leaps
- Need for fit with organization strengths and goals
- Confirmation of commercial viability
The final paragraph (three or four sentences) of your initial post should summarize the one or two key points that you are making in your initial response.Your posting should be about 1 page (400 to 500 words) in length.
PART 2. 4-5 PAGES WITH COVER PAGE. AT LEAST 5 REFERENCES WITH URL PLEASE
Incorporating Innovation and Entrepreneurship into Corporate Strategy
- The president of your company has recently announced the need for a greater effort to incorporate innovation and entrepreneurship into organizational strategy. The president has asked you to research the requirements necessary for this to happen. Your initial list identifies the following requirements:
- Ongoing environmental monitoring
- An entrepreneurial climate
- Encouragement of entrepreneurial behavior
- A strong customer/stakeholder focus
Analyze why each of these is important along with your plan for achieving them.
- Submit your answers in a 4- to 5-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.