Research a company to find out about their retirement savings plan (it can be an organization that you work for or one that you are familiar with).
- Briefly describe the company (what industry it is in, how many employees does it have, etc)
- Does it have a non-qualified as well as a qualified plan? If so, what
kind of plan?
- If it is publicly traded, does it have a stock plan for employees?If so, what type of plan is it?
- If the retirement plan is contributory, does the employer match what the employees contribute?
- Do you think the company offers sufficient ways for an employee to save for retirement? Why or why not?