In this lab you will conduct a review of the literature on this topic and
complete a literature review on this topic. There are many sites that can
assist in the formatting and content of a literature review. Here is an example:
Some of the questions to consider are:
1. What is the business problem/issue formulated by the author?
2. Is it clearly defined?
3. Could the problem have been approached more effectively or from
4. Has the author also evaluated the literature relevant to this
5. Does the author agree or disagree with the relevant literature?
6. How does the article contribute to your understanding of the problem or
Literature Review Expectations:
1. At least 10 peer-reviewed articles are to be included in the literature review.
2. It should be organized by theme or subject of the article.
3. A minimum of one paragraph is required per article is required.
4. The review must be synthesized, and the articles analyzed for content as it
relates to the content of the case study above.
5. Free of grammatical errors.
6. No evidence of plagiarism.
7. Since this is Information Technology related the articles cannot be greater
than 5-years old unless it considered a seminal article.
8. The literature review must be run through the plagiarism detector and no
more than 25% of the articles should be used by another student. If there is a
greater than 25% match in the paper it will receive a point deduction of 50%.
If greater than 50% is a match the submission will receive a 0 without an
option for resubmission. If there is a match in articles the synthetization and
analyzation of the material MUST be original for content.
note :with the references