- Summarize the legal issues present in the case.
- Brainstorm risk-mitigation techniques that the hospital could have employed to prevent the situation.
- Determine actions the nurse could have taken to improve the outcome.
- 18- to 20-slide presentation (must include speaker notes with analysis supported by your references)
- 15- to 20-minute oral presentation (must include analysis supported by your references; references submitted as a Word document)
- 875-word paper
- Another format approved by your instructor
Top of Form
Research common legal issues in health care or choose one of the legal case studies from the Nurses Service Organization.
Select a legal case study of interest or area in which you have experience.
Analyze the legal case study. Ensure you include the following:
Cite at least 3 evidence-based, peer-reviewed sources published within the last 5 years to support your positions.
Format your assignment as one of the following:
Include an APA-formatted reference list.
This assignment is due on Sunday 6/9/19 at 12:00 noon Pacific Time. Please make sure you have to follow the instructions in order for full credit.