The aim of this assessment task is to help ITECH7400 students to fully comprehend the course material and hence help them to pass tests and the examination.
The following course learning outcomes are assessed by completing this assessment:
• K3. Describe contemporary approaches to dealing with the social impact of technology in a changingIT service environment.
• K4. Appraise IT service management practices and how they assist organisations.
• K5. Debate the need for organisational change, the key influence of human behaviour and its impacton IT organisational culture in a service driven environment.
• K6. Investigate skills frameworks and develop an awareness of industry certifications relevant to IT professionals.
• S2. Apply the IT service lifecycle, processes and functions in an organisational setting.
• S3. Demonstrate and coordinate best practice IT service management in an organisational setting.
• S4. Utilise professional presentation and communication approaches in a range of IT workplace and service settings.
• A2. Implement and use service management processes and practices in a business organisational context.
• V2. Appreciate the global nature of the IT industry.