Please answer the 3 part (A,B and C). Your task here is to write a short answer for each question.
Part A:Answers for this part can be found in
- Chapter 6: Pope and the Bishops, from the book Into All Truth, by Milton Walsh
- The bishops joined together is known as what?
- What does collegiality mean?
- The Eastern Church is known as what?
- The teaching authority in the Catholic tradition is called the what?
- What is the source of unity for the Catholic Church?
Part B: Answers for this part can be found in:
- Chapter 2: Christ’s Redemptive Death, from the bookInto All Truth, by Milton Walsh,
- And Chapter 2 from the book Francis of Assisi, Performing the Gospel Life, by Lawrence S. Cunningham
- Which Gospel is the shortest?
- In which Gospel is Jesus’ innocence proclaimed by Pilate, Herod, A soldier and criminal?
- Christ as sacrificial lamb is associated primarily with what Jewish celebration?
- Who had the dream of a ragged figure holding crumbling church, which helped Francis way of life accepted?
- What is the action that was a sign of Clare withdrawing from the world?
Part C: Answers for this part can be found in:
- Chapter 3: Incarnation of the Son of God, from the book Into All Truth, by Milton Walsh
- In the Old Testament, what title was used for Angels, chosen people as whole, and their king?
- What are the three roles that one God plays?
- For the Greek Logos (word) meant what?
- When would devout Jews pronounce the name God?
- The name Jesus means what?
- –Into All Truth, by Milton Walsh,publisher: Ignatius Press, San Francisco.
- –Francis of Assisi, Performing the Gospel Life, by Lawrence S. Cunningham, William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
This work must be done in less than12 hours from now.