Best writers. Best papers.
Let professionals take care of your academic papers
Order a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
Use the following coupon "FIRST15"
developer2021-08-02 23:14:532021-08-02 23:14:53fire drill
- The purpose of this assignment is for you to draw from your experience in leading a professional workshop on child care center safety to lead the staff in conducting a fire drill at the center. You will plan, conduct, and report on the drill. As with all of our assignments in this class, please consider using your work here in your own professional career portfolio.
- Planning the Fire Drill
- Consult with the center director to determine an ideal time and day for the fire drill. Plan to conduct the fire drill on that day. Review fire drill policies and procedures with the center director before you conduct the fire drill.
- Conducting the Fire Drill
- Work with staff and children to conduct a fire drill according to safety standards and the standard protocol at the center.
- Reporting on the Fire Drill
- Prepare a 250-500 word report of the fire drill that answers the following questions:
- To successfully complete the Fire Drill assignment:
- Write and submit a 250-500 word report on the fire drill.
- How did you plan for and conduct the fire drill?
- What was it like to conduct a fire drill?
- What parts of the fire drill do you think were successful and why?
- What parts of the fire drill do you wish had been different and why?
- What did you learn from conducting the fire drill?
- Plan to conduct a fire drill. Consult the center director.
- Work with center staff and children to conduct the fire drill.