Use the same event from your previous paper
Write a 1050- to 1,400-word paper covering:
- Summarize the event and the response by police and fire agencies
- Detail the roles within structured command
- Discuss the emergency management leadership theories utilized in the event.
- Outline how leadership deals with the community as part of emergency management incident process.
- Relay how leaders approach and deal with the media during, before, and after the crisis.
- Discuss how emergency management training either assisted or could have assisted with the overall emergency management approach.
- Identify ethical challenges faced by leaders working through the event, and what might have been more effective, now that the event is over.
Include at least four academic sources in your paper, including one from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.