– I need you to focus on these two articles :
1. Sherry Turkle’s “stop Googling , Let’s talk” (2015)
2. Jane E. Brody’s “Hooked on our smartphones” (2017 )
-these two authors address pepole’s relatioship to their smartphones. Thought both authors have constructed their texts differently , Turkle , and Brody are :
1. writing essentially to the same audience AND
2. making similar arguments . while there are similarties in their rhetorical approaches, there are also some significant difference .
— In a well-organized and cohesive essay that integrates your analysis of BOTH texts, write a reasoned position on which text is more rhetorically effective in persuading and appealing to the intended audience.
–Your essay should include an introduction, as many body paragraphs as is necessary and a conclusion that is organized and developed in direct response to the writing assignment. Your essay should clearly communicate your ideas with an attention to detail. Your essay should consider the body. of evidence and rhetorical strategies that the writers use to persuade and appeal to their intended audience,
SUCCESSFUL PAPERS WILL :PLEASE FOLLOW THESE ( TO GET GOOD GRADES ) :
1. Introduce the topic and provide brief summaries of the texts’ arguments .
2. Include a thesis statement that establishes your reasoned position on which text is more rhetorically effective in persuading and appealing to the intended audience
3.Argue your position clearly ,focusing on the body of evidence and rhetorical strategies from the assigned texts:
1. Integrate evidence and examples from the texts through quoting and paraphrasing using appropriate documentation;
2. Analyze these textual examples to support your position .
4. Conclude thoughtfully;
5. Cohesively structure your essay with effective transitions so that your reader does not get lost while reading;
6. Clearly communicate your ideas for an educated reader and be mostly free of.
*****DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE QUOTATIONS FROM THESE TWO SORCES IN THE ESSAY .
*****DON’t ADD ANY SOURCES PLEASE JUST USE THESE TWO .
— 5 pages at least .