Provide a document that includes the following:
- For this assignment, you will select a video example from one of the following classrooms to focus on: Self-contained elementary classroom (Links to an external site.) or a middle school classroom (Links to an external site.).
- Watch the video example containing challenging behavior for either the self-contained elementary classroom (Links to an external site.) or the middle school classroom (Links to an external site.). Select only one student and one of their challenging behaviors to focus on (i.e., for the elementary classroom, Jake’s self stimulatory behavior or the middle school classroom, Sally’s out of seat behavior). Complete the antecedents, behavior, and consequence sections of the A-B-C Chart for each instance of the challenging behavior observed. Attach the completed A-B-C Chart.
- After graphing the provided data, attach thecompleted Data Sheet and Graph.
- In no more than one paragraph, reflect on your experiences filling in the Replacement Behavior form. What challenges did you experience? How would the form be useful in the classroom (for the special education professional and general education teacher)? What contributions do functional assessment make to determining replacement behaviors?
The Data Collection & Analysis paper
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Be sure to include the following: