Your client, Widgets, Inc., has a factory in Detroit where they produce widgets for sale. They have recently received a large order from Machines, Inc. in Austin, Texas for 2,000 widgets at $100 per widget. The client has not specified any additional terms of the purchase.
Prepare a contract for the sale of these goods that will be in your client’s favor on each of the areas that Machines, Inc. failed to specify. Please make sure that your contract addresses the following:
- Shipment arrangement (method)
- Risk of loss
- Delivery (place and method)
- Transfer of title
- Warranties (express and implied)
- Must be three to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in theAshford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must cite all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.