Architecture and Language, Expression & Communication
As Language can be defined as a method of communication that uses a certain elements and patterns in a conventional way. It can be argued that Architecture in its processes of placing things in relation to the world with a sense of proportion and harmony is a language of its own that is full of Expressions and communications.
You are required to:
- Discuss the Theme “Architecture and Language, Expression & Communication”.
- Give Deferent definitions related to the subject, if there are an array of deferent definitions for the same subject please discuss them.
- Explain and Express your opinion, how Architecture & Language is Related.
- Give an Example related to the subject.
- The Assignment length is one paper (if there are Pictures Extend to Two Papers).
- Submission method: one Soft copy on Blackboard and one hard copy submitted to the instructor.
- Your paper will be part of an open discussion in the class at the day of submission.
Please note the Following: