- READ CHAPTERS 1 & 2 AND MAKE A POWERPOINT OR GOOGLE SLIDE ABOUT THE READING FOLLOWING THESE STEPS.
- Identify the author, the era it was written, the main issue it’s concerned with) (1-2 slides)
- Identify and define 5 different concepts from the reading (2-3 slides)
- What is the overarching argument of the reading (eg. the thesis)? (1 slide)
- What are three important takeaways from the reading that relate to intersectionality? In other words, what are three important ways the reading informs intersectional approaches? Include a corresponding quote from the reading for each. (1-2 slides)
- As you’re going to next apply the reading to an event or text of your choosing, first provide context for that application. If using a literary text, include slides with quotes on them. If using a film, link to a film clip. If using a real-world event, provide screenshots or news clips(1 slide.)
- Apply the argument and three takeaways to your chosen event/text, explaining how the reading can be used to analyze the event/text. You can follow the format from your application analyses and use the same event/text/film, if you choose (4-5 slides total)
- Provide two other real-world situations that you could apply the reading to (1 slide)
- Pose two discussion questions for your respondents (1 slide)
Best writers. Best papers. Let professionals take care of your academic papersOrder a similar paper and get 15% discount on your first order with us
Use the following coupon "FIRST15"
https://payfor-essay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/logoPFE.png 0 0 developer https://payfor-essay.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/logoPFE.png developer2021-06-19 08:29:122021-06-19 08:29:15Powerpoint project