- 1- What is risk management? Why is the identification of risks, by listing assets and their vulnerabilities, so important to the risk management process?
- 2- Who is responsible for risk management in an organization? Which community of interest usually takes the lead in information security risk management?
- 3- Why do networking components need more examination from an information security perspective than from a systems development perspective?
- 4-What information attribute is often of great value for local networks that use static addressing?
- 5-What’s the difference between an asset’s ability to generate revenue and its ability to generate profit?
The minimum requirement for each question is 1 paragraph …..notes if you take any thing from internet just put the references..